Newly built villa in Buenavista urbanization in Mijas.
Villa of contemporary design and is located in the Buena Vista Urbanization, surrounded by forest, close to Mijas town and Higuerón, near the bus stop and children's area, it has PANORAMIC SEA AND FUENGIROLA VIEWS, it is 373 meters from the house between 3 floors counting basement and 192 meters of terraces (92 meters between ground and first floors, plus English patio and solarium floor of about 100 meters, of which 60 m2 free of machinery facilities for enjoyment), plot of 840 meters, garage spacious for 2 cars, plus ramp area to park 3 more cars, another parking area for 3 cars with separate door, 4 bedrooms: 3 on the first floor and 1 on the ground floor, double living room with kitchen, 4 bedrooms
of bathrooms (1 of them en suite). Coefficient of thermal transmission in walls and windows between 1.22-1.5 W / m2K has been achieved.
- High quality aluminum windows with double laminated glass 5x5 + 4X4 Guardian Sun with argon gas chamber, high security and Guardian Sun sun protection.
- terraces and stair railings with 10x10 safety glass
- solar panels for hot water at home.
- Underfloor heating by water in the three plants connected to the aerothermal machine.
- High quality floor finishes in 100X100 format, dark gray, rectified porcelain concrete effect, same color on terraces
- Bathrooms finished with high quality Porcelanosa brand materials, with different finishes (photos of finished bathrooms or
- option of a cinema room, TV room and spa in the basement for an additional price
- external cladding with natural black quartz stone
- high-quality KREON-brand lighting with a completed lighting project, including spotlights with 5-meter luminaire frames
- Pool made with 10x10 green natural stone from Bali and salt water, it will be at floor level in the living room (it has been changed with respect to the initial project and was managed by the architects' college)
- panoramic wood-burning fireplace with glazed corner, efficiency A
- high-quality designer kitchen with NEFF appliances, large built-in refrigerator, Pando wine cellar, natural wood bar
- Home automation with control of lighting and curtains, allows to create different scenes and environments with light with options of vacation mode, allows to control Mondays of the house from anywhere in the World (LUTRON brand, BANG & OLUFSEN installer from Puerto Banus, Marbella)
- Furnished designer bathrooms, containing Villeroy & Boch toilets and designer taps in color
- Open en suite dressing room in Cancun linen, dark gray lacquered wardrobes built in in the rest of the bedrooms
- Gardens fully finished and illuminated
- Premium outdoor lighting
- dark gray lacquered door joinery, pivoting main door in wood color matching latticework and kitchen bar
- wooden latticework in the living room
- laundry room in the basement with the option to move it outside on the terrace behind the kitchen wall
- air conditioning in all areas of the independent house